Not ready for preservation, but worried that your adopt-a-lot could be sold?
Baltimore Green Space tells City government about “qualified community-managed open spaces” (QCMOS) to help protect them. City government will not actively market QCMOS lots (but may sell them to a buyer who approaches the City). Other adopt-a-lots are actively marketed. Write to us at email@example.com, or call 443-996-3811.
1. In existence for at least 2.5 years
2. There is an identified site manager
3. There is an existing adopt-a-lot license
4. There is intentional design
5. It serves a community purpose